This year the Fonollosa race (Rajadell · Fonollosa · Aguilar de Segarra) is the fifth of the five races and will be part of the Marathon Cup BTT. The XCC track, designed for those who prefer short distances and/or a more explosive pace, will be approximately 30km long with 750m of elevation gain. The XCM track, for the most demanding bikers and lovers of long distances, will be 53km long with 1.250 m of elevation gain approximately.
- Feed Zones
Category PRO / OPEN
Time 9 a.m.
Location Plaça 1 d'Octubre, S/N (Fonollosa)
Circuit 53KM 1.250M+/ 30KM 750M+
WHAT DOES THE REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
· Commemorative gift of the race
· Route completely signaled
· Medical services and ambulance
· Runner guide
· Personalized bib
· Very complete liquid and solid feed zones (every 20km approx.)
· Basic bicycle repair material in the supply stations
· Opening vehicles, monitoring and closing of the race
· Showers and locker rooms service
· Bicycle washing area with high-pressure washers on arrival
· Catalan sausage or similar on arrival
|2||XCM||26||SOLID + TEAMS|
|3||XCM||43||SOLID + TEAMS|
7 to 8:30 a.m. Number plate collection
9 a.m. Start XCM (PRO) XCM (OPEN) / XCC (PRO) XCC (OPEN)
1:30 p.m. Awards ceremony
HOW TO GET?