The race in Vall de Boí, just like the others, it takes place in cup format to allow two different categories: XCM over approximately 48km; and/or XCP over approximately 28km. It is also possible to take part in the Open (non-competitive) XCP or XCM races.
This event also forms part of the BUFF® Mountain Festival, is included in the activities organised for the second weekend in July in Vall de Boí and will be the fourth race of the Marathon Cup BTT 2020.
- Feed Zones
Category PRO / OPEN
Time 9:30 a.m.
Location Camping Boneta. Carrer del riu, S/N - Barruera (Lleida)
Circuit 48KM 1800M+/ 28KM 1200M+
WHAT DOES THE REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
· Commemorative gift of the race
· Route completely signaled
· Medical services and ambulance
· Runner guide
· Very complete liquid and solid feed zones (every 20km approx.)
· Basic bicycle repair material in the supply stations
· Opening vehicles, monitoring and closing of the race
· Showers and locker rooms service
· Bicycle washing area with high-pressure washers on arrival
· Catalan sausage or similar on arrival
|2||XCM||23||SOLID + TEAMS|
HOW TO GET?