The race in Vall de Boí, is an XCM race over approximately 48km. It is also possible to take part in the Open (non-competitive) & Pro (federative license).
This event also forms part of the BUFF® Mountain Festival, is included in the activities organised for the second weekend in July in Vall de Boí and will be the third race of the Scott Marathon BTT by Continental 2021.
- Feed Zones
Category PRO / OPEN
Time 9:00h a.m.
Location Camping Boneta. Carrer del riu, S/N - Barruera (Lleida)
Circuit 48KM 1800M+
WHAT DOES THE REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
· Commemorative gift of the race
· Route completely signaled
· Medical services and ambulance
· Runner guide
· Very complete liquid and solid feed zones (every 20km approx.)*
· Basic bicycle repair material in the supply stations
· Opening vehicles, monitoring and closing of the race
· Showers and locker rooms service*
· Bicycle washing area with high-pressure washers on arrival
· Catalan sausage or similar on arrival*
* Pending confirmation based on the sanitary measures to be applied at the time of the test.
|2||XCM||23||SOLID + TEAMS|
HOW TO GET?